Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:37:30 -0500

> last talked about, but Yahoo now owns eGroups and they won't accept my
> eGroups password to link it to my Yahoo account.

You have to re-register, getting a Yahoo ID in the meantime, but it will
take
the old password, if you go through the link for egroups members. I moderate
three former egroups, and when I found the egroups re-registration the rest
of my groups were all there, plus you don't have to resubscribe all you list
members.

I figured I'd respond to the list since we two aren't the only two One-list
e-groups/Yahoogroups admins on the GML...

Paul