Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 19:47:04 -0800

>Hey does anyone know of a good place to buy Japanese anime cds? if you do
>could you send me a link.

              [CD -Japan]
     http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/
     (e-mail)info@cdjapan.co.jp

They're based in Japan so shipping is pretty expensive, but you are
assured that you won't get bootleg copies. They'll also try to work
with you if you only want to get 1st print editions.

If you want to buy from a domestic seller, head over to www.tokyopop.com
and check out their Shop section of the website. The founder, Mike Kiley,
is back in the captain's seat and I am confident that they will soon
steer the site back on course and rock harder than ever. They're also
offering free shipping for the month of March.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0