Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 02:55:21 -0800

> looks like some sorta model catalogue? or is it one of those neat
>little how to books (like the one that came with the Nu Gundam?)
> http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/goods/pramodel/parc2001.shtml

It's a promotional booklet which will be distributed in hobby stores all
over Japan to purchasers of designated Gundam plastic model kits beginning
around March 20th. Quantity is limited.

Nice gimmick to boost sagging sales. Maybe they need to slow down the pace
of Gundam kit releases.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0