Peter Carranza (uc0088sentinel@excite.com)
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:53:53 -0800 (PST)

Now THIS is a sign of the times. This 5 yr old Crayon Shinchan is doing
something that would have been inconceiveable just a few years back. When I
was 5 24 yrs ago, the most I hoped to get out of my fanart was to deluge my
mom with pictures of the toys I wanted so as to wear down her resistance.
This is the start of a new age. eBay, not ADM, is truly the marketplace to
the world; there is NOTHING that exists that has not been listed there.

More power to the kid, though; I'd rather give my money to a 5 yr old than
to any multinational corporation. Given the softening economy, this is a
great way to keep up the toy collection while Mom's toy budget steadily gets
cut.

Pc