Thomas Kohl (T.C.Kohl@t-online.de)
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:06:47 +0100

^Why is everyone thinking about PG stuff i personally dont see why someone would spend that much money on a model , i am a madman considering the amount of money i have spent on MG and HGUC kits but the sheer price of a pg kit fends me off
I'd really like to see all those designs everyone wished for but i'd have mine MG cos i can have decent quality at a really good price !!

Thomas kohl
( working on his ruined Gerbera Tetra, anyone got the Polycap thing its got fora neck spare and wouldn't mind sending me one ???? )