Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:54:51 -0800

>Check out this web page for VERY SPECIAL garage kits. Several 1/48 and 1/72
>scale gundams.
>
>1/220 Dendrobium w/GP-03 63cm
>http://www.hobbyfan.com/cgi-bin/store/agora.cgi?product=gundam&cart_id?
>
>1/35 RX-78
>1/100 EX-S
>1/72 Hyper Zeta
>
>WOW !@#$%

I don't know if they offer originals on their own website, but all the
resin kits they've been selling on eBay were recasts, and their
feedback history on eBay looked pretty bad until recently.

They do, however, offer to replace small parts for free if you buy a kit
from them.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0