Fuller, Bill (bill.fuller@eds.com)
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:46:27 -0500

They have a few of them at HLJ, but the first one on your list(hobbyfan)
looks the best of the ones that I've seen.

http://www.hobbyfan.com/catalog/gal027.jpg

http://megawish.topcities.com/mdredanimeimage/mdra057.gif

Any suggestions will be welcomed.

BTW, are there any othe Cowboy bebop characters in resin kit forms? If you
know any, please let me know. Thanks.