Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:34:25 -0800

>I hope they have guts to at least put them out as MG line.
>If Bandai's following any kind of traditional pattern, we should see PG
>Gelgoog and Dom.

Well, the PG Wing Zero Custom pretty much broke that pattern. It looks
like MG or 1/100 kits that have been given the mass produced Coating Version
treatment stand a better chance at becoming a PG kit, which pretty much
leaves you with the GP01Fb and GP02A for the time being.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0