Binoy D Fernandez (bdfernan@midway.uchicago.edu)
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:31:49 -0600

CN generally airs stuff in the same time slot for both pacific and
eastern. So if something airs at 4:30 Eastern then it's an hour earlier
for Central time, not sure if it's two hours earlier mountain or if
mountain time is same as central, and at 4:30 Pacific. At least, that's
how the toonami run goes. The late night runs, I believe, are at midnight
both eastern and pacific.

Binoy