Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:19:06 -0800

A PG Hygog would be too fuckin' cool. PG's are just too expensive for me,
but I'd definately get that badboy.
A GM is much needed, as well. Either a retcon'd OYW era RGM-79 to look a bit
more "modern" or ... the 0080 GM Sniper II, my absolute favorite =P
What else .... i'd say a PG RX-178 is pretty much inevitible. It's one of
the more popular designs, being a nice fusion of the classic and modern
stylings. It's seen HG, MG, HCM, and MSiA treatments _and_ it's a Gundam, so
a PG is probably due eventually.
Back to the Zeon side, though, a PG Rick Dom (with the parts to also built
it as a Dom) would be very imposing ... mofo would be _huge_.
What about a PG Ez8? If Bandai is still stuck on the PG == Gundam kick, they
could make a worse choice. 'tis Ookawara's best effort in years, and it
could come with all kinds of goodies ... a multitude of weapons, parachute
pack, normal backpack... mmm ... yes indeed.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Danny Kim" <danny@lookfx.com> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 5:19 PM Subject: Re: [gundam] Perfect grade pattern