Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:19:32 -0800

I hope they have guts to at least put them out as MG line.
If Bandai's following any kind of traditional pattern, we should see PG
Gelgoog and Dom.
I don't mind getting PG GP01 and GP02A. But, like Eddie said, they are
boring.
Here's list of PG's Bandai should do instead of Gundams,

0079 - Gelgoog, Gouf, Dom
0080 - of course, Kaempfer, Hygoog
08TH - Gouf Custom, GM Sniper
0083 - Powered GM

Z - Hyakushiki, Rick Dias
CCA - Sazabi(?), they will need to have alot of guts on this one.

Danny