Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:08:00 -0800

> I don't know if this has been mentioned before, and it's been on my
>mind. The perfect grades have been of the main ms of the series. The
>original
>rx78Gundam (the zaku was made because of its vast popularity), the zeta
>gundam, and the wing zero. These all sem to be the main gundams of their
>particular series, maybe this means the rx-78 gp01 is next? Which perfect
>grade do you all think will be coming out? I dunno... it was just on my
>mind,
>bye.
> ~aznkid

Well, there was the rumored Deathscythe (not sure which of the 3 versions),
although I'd prefer to see more Zeon MS get the PG treatment. There are
way too many Gundams as it is, and frankly it's getting really boring.
I guess Bandai just doesn't have the guts to put out an amphibious suit
for the PG line.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0