AzNkId714@aol.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:58:29 EST

       I don't know if this has been mentioned before, and it's been on my
mind. The perfect grades have been of the main ms of the series. The original
rx78Gundam (the zaku was made because of its vast popularity), the zeta
gundam, and the wing zero. These all sem to be the main gundams of their
particular series, maybe this means the rx-78 gp01 is next? Which perfect
grade do you all think will be coming out? I dunno... it was just on my mind,
bye.
       ~aznkid