Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:47:52 -0800

>What is his email address? I don't have an ebay account so I can't send him a
>question like that. I need to ask him ssome things,and tell him some things.
>Michael/Ryuujin

You could open an eBay account for free, no credit card info is required
unless you want to sell or use their Buy It Now feature.

E-mail address used to be accessible before eBay implemented their latest
batch of changes, nowadays you need to fill out an online form and eBay
forwards your message to the seller. Until the seller replies, you will
not know what his e-mail address is. They said the change was made in the
name of protecting privacy, but I am not sure the price paid for not being
able to warn newbies against clear misrepresentations like this is
justifiable.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0