Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:19:53 -0800

>>I love the part where the seller claims:
>>"the photo is from one of my assembled models"
>
> Ya, well, it *might* just be possible, though it looks suspiciously
>like a Bandai photo-op. =) Maybe he works for Bandai?

As a matter of fact, if you noticed the "shadow" on the picture's boarders
and the fact that it's a GIF file, then you'll realize he ripped the
picture off HLJ's website.

> Anyway, out of curiosity, that doesn't look like it came from the MG
>box. Where did it come from? The old 1/144 kit?

Yeap.

>>"It comes in a box as big as the ones used for Master grade 1/72 Gundam
>>models"
>
> Gee.. Vapourware Award of the Year.

Or maybe a loyal Ben Di customer, LOL.

> The best part is that he wants $50 for it, when most MG starts at
>$35 or so.

If it was a MG GP02A, $50 for a 4,000 yen kit is not too bad. However, if
it were a 1/144...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0