Peter Carranza (uc0088sentinel@excite.com)
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 02:09:12 -0800 (PST)

I recall reading in the Colony Post that Chris was dismissed from the Fed
Forces for posing for UC Playboy and pursued a successful career as a
model/actress. :l

Pc, in salacious/lascivious mode

"Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool!" <mhanyo1@umbc.edu> writes:

> << Thought about this some more this afternoon while watching Macross
Plus. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't it been concluded that the RX-178
development project was going on around the same time AE's GP project
(0083)? If it was, couldn't one naturally assume that had she continued to
be a test pilot, she would have been assigned to it? Or something similar,
> at least?>>
>
> That is assuming of course that she remained in the service. Not everyone
makes the military a career. Despite being a test-pilot, she disobeyed
orders and engaged Bernie's Zaku FZ, resulting in the destruction of a
proto-type mobile suit.

> I'm sure a lot of people in Fed R&D wouldn't have been too happy with
this. My feeling is that she might've been hung out to dry as a scapegoat.
This premise forms the basis of a fan-fic called "For The Defense", which is
the story of the court-martial of Christina MacKenzie.

> The story is more court-room drama than MS action story. If you want to
read what I've written, email me.