Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:18:01 -0800

>All the VCD's that are available are bootlegs and wouldn't be legal anywhere
>outside of HK, hence they fall in the same "don't ask, don't tell" area as
>fansubs on the list.

It's interesting that people come down on fansubs here, but equally
infringing activities such as distribution of MP3s made from OST CDs or
wholesale scanning of copyrighted images, all of which are easily
available for purchase and need no translation, aren't discouraged
on the GML.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0