Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:14:20 -0800

All the VCD's that are available are bootlegs and wouldn't be legal anywhere
outside of HK, hence they fall in the same "don't ask, don't tell" area as
fansubs on the list.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

Hi all. All this talk about the alternate Gundam shows(Wing, G and X) have made me start looking around for VCDs. Only problem is, I don't understand any language but English. Not that this will stop me from watching the series. So I guess the question I'm asking is, does anyone know of a place that has: -Mail order -Ship to Canada -Reasonable prices -Generally nice people to deal with

I've also been looking on e-bay, so does anyone know anyone I should stay away from or who would be better to deal with?

Thanks For all you help.

Baisez l'' fin de support s' ils ne peuvent pas prendre une plaisanterie Bumsen Sie ' EM, wenn sie nicht einen Witz nehmen können Coja el ' em si no pueden tomar una broma Foda ' o em se năo puderem fazer exame de um gracejo Scopi ' il em se non possono prendere uno scherzo