Lloyd Barrieses (kachiko00@yahoo.com)
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 14:49:56 -0800 (PST)

> speaking of which, where on earth does Eva,
> G-gundam, and Cybuster fall under?

> I think Cybuster falls under super robots, with the
> elemental abilities and al but I get a tad
> bit unsure about Eva and G-gundam...
>
> should they open a new "not-so-real robots"
> category? ^_^

Eva are RR's.

Cybuster is in a class of its own, more like
Escaflowne but only cooler and more powerful, the
"Masouki". (Although I like the Granzon and Neo
Granzon more...)

G Gundam are still RR's but with a twist.

Guys, how about Gunbuster? I was pretty sure it was
also a Super Robot. (I loved that Super Inazuma Kick
thingy. ;) )

Hehehehe, I had no idea people here also play Super
Robot Wars! :) What parts have any of you played so
far? Oh, and is SRW Alpha Gaiden already out where you
are right now? I'm still waiting for it here in Manila.