Fuller, Bill (bill.fuller@eds.com)
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:26:50 -0500

Hi all.
All this talk about the alternate Gundam shows(Wing, G and X) have made me
start looking around for VCDs.
Only problem is, I don't understand any language but English. Not that this
will stop me from watching the series.
So I guess the question I'm asking is, does anyone know of a place that has:
-Mail order
-Ship to Canada
-Reasonable prices
-Generally nice people to deal with

I've also been looking on e-bay, so does anyone know anyone I should stay
away from or who would be better to deal with?

Thanks For all you help.

Baisez l'' fin de support s' ils ne peuvent pas prendre une plaisanterie
Bumsen Sie ' EM, wenn sie nicht einen Witz nehmen können
Coja el ' em si no pueden tomar una broma
Foda ' o em se năo puderem fazer exame de um gracejo
Scopi ' il em se non possono prendere uno scherzo