Peter Savin (pedro@shiporama.org)
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:20:03 -0800

> > anybody here with the regz kit? whad'ya think of
> > it? any irreconcileable unforgiveable offenses on
> > this kit? gorrilla arms like jegan, stiffy like the
> > jagd doga? or just plain awful like old gp02a kit?

I built it years ago when it first came out, but it's long since lost. As I
remember, it was a nice kit, particularly for the time (and I love the
design). The proportions look good, and it doesn't have terrible arms like
the Jagd Doga. The head looks a little funny (a bit on the wide side), but
that's pretty fixable. I have an old HJ with an improved version, I could
scan it for you if you decided to go for it.

Peter Savin
bawoo@shiporama.org