Gan (fstop@post.com)
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 00:57:25 +0800

Nicholas \"Echo|Fox\" Paufler wrote:
>It's been a while since we all did a little technical nitpicking, so here's
>something that's been bugging me for a while.
<snip>
>not too many Zeon MS's have had shields, with the most obvious
>exception being the Gelgoog

OK, here's more nitpicking on shields :)

I think the Zaku II's undersized shield is mounted on the wrong shoulder.
Since the Zaku (and all other MS's, I think) holds its weapons
right-handed, the shield should have been mounted on its left shoulder so
that it can attack and block the enemy at the same time.

Having said that, I've noticed in F91 the Zaku II in the museum has its
shield mounted on the left shoulder.

- Gan