Watanabe, Soimichiro (darkscythe@edsamail.com.ph)
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:30:15 +0900

>>out to be super robotish. I am a fan of both real and super, >robot shows,
>so
>>as long as a mecha show has a great story, what style the >robots are make
>>little difference to me. Besides, since most take place far in >the future,
>>what appears "super" could just refelct how advanced they >are! :)
>
>Yes, but five robots being able to take out hundreds? Without even dodging?

hmm, as for Getter and Mazinger, thier final (so far) forms, explained that thier powers were more
than just technological. Shin Getter and Mazinkaiser could very well be showing what that "super" in
super robots is.

and the sheeer irrationality of it makes it even more super! (of course, applying this to western stories makes
the story look totally stupid --see superman or something).

~Soimichiro