Brian (GoDofChicKens@cfl.rr.com)
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 13:50:11 -0500

I finally got to see F91. They showed it at Megacon last weekend, but I had
to leave early so my friend picked up a copy while we were there and I got
CCA. I was just wondering what kind of model kits were available from this
series? I happen to like the Gundam F91 design, and want to buy a model of
it. What else from this series is available? Thanks in advance.

Angst-ridden teenager looking to steal a Gundam? Call 1-800-NEWTYPE for all
your Mobile Suit needs.