BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 05:59:18 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Franz G Co" <darkholy@saintly.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 5:32 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Super robots formerly [gundam] Am I a Bad Gundam Fan?

> Yes, but five robots being able to take out hundreds? Without even
dodging?

Who knows. I guess the bad guys mecha are that inferior to the good guys
mecha :) If the good guys can do that, so should the bad guys. You'd think
since the good guys have access to that type of ability, the bad guys should
have that ability as well if not all of them, at least some of them should
you know? If young, imeperinced mecha pilots had generic, mass produced
mecha, most wouldn't last a second :) Maybe thats the answer? ;)

Anway, was joking in my first reply and am joking again. This type of stuff
doesn't really bother me. They are just cartoons and it takes away a lot of
the fun of watching them, if everythings explained away.

Aaron aka BlazeEagle
"Believing a sign of Zeta"