Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 05:32:29 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "BlazeEagle" <blazeeagle@charter.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: March 11, 2001 8:01:35 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Super robots formerly [gundam] Am I a Bad Gundam Fan?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Franz G Co" <darkholy@saintly.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 2:03 AM

>> Gundam itself started a new classification of "real robots". >Lately
>> however, lot's of "real robot" mecha shows are getting closer >and closer
>> "super robots".
>

>Probably because some want to make their mecha show "unique" >and it turns

Strength isn't the only way to make a mecha show unique. I remember that
there was an anime that had a pretty lousy mecha that won only thru the
sheer briliance of it's pilots. Forgot the name of it, I only heard about
it thru the net.

>out to be super robotish. I am a fan of both real and super, >robot shows,
so
>as long as a mecha show has a great story, what style the >robots are make
>little difference to me. Besides, since most take place far in >the future,
>what appears "super" could just refelct how advanced they >are! :)

Yes, but five robots being able to take out hundreds? Without even dodging?

>Aaron aka BlazeEagle
>"Believing a sign of Zeta"

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.