BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:01:35 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Franz G Co" <darkholy@saintly.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 2:03 AM
Subject: [gundam] Super robots formerly [gundam] Am I a Bad Gundam Fan?

> Gundam itself started a new classification of "real robots". Lately
> however, lot's of "real robot" mecha shows are getting closer and closer
> "super robots".

Probably because some want to make their mecha show "unique" and it turns
out to be super robotish. I am a fan of both real and super, robot shows, so
as long as a mecha show has a great story, what style the robots are make
little difference to me. Besides, since most take place far in the future,
what appears "super" could just refelct how advanced they are! :)

Aaron aka BlazeEagle
"Believing a sign of Zeta"