Gus Jae (gusjae@rcn.com)
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 23:22:30 -0500

Good, I will be ready to dock my big shuttle in it :)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thomas Yung
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2001 11:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [gundam] Looking for a place to post Gundam model pics.

  Gus Jae wrote:
    Well, I could have sworn that I sent this yesterday, but apparently, my Teflon coated brain is at work again.Anyone know of a go place when I can post a bunch of images I want to share with you guys?I have so much stuff from old mags that really deserves to be shared.Let me know.

  I've got some space in my titanium laminated ______ :-)

  --
  eBay seller ID: msvgundam
  msgundam@mediaone.net