ZeonChar (ZeonChar@Mindspring.com)
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 14:46:07 -0800

> Depends, my twelve year old brother is getting seriously into the UC
series'
> but maybe that just myu influence.

Exactly. My 13 year old brother is an avid UC fan and he became one when he
was 11! But mabey because I showed him soooo much. We both love it together
and he looks up to me. He isn't as impressed with Wing as most kids his age
are. He'd take Amuro and Char over Heero and Zechs anyday.
Well, my 8 year old sister likes Wing. She giggles whenever Heero and Relena
are on screen together. We'll give that show to her.

~Amanda R.