Black Moses (BLACKMOSESPLEASE@netscape.net)
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 14:39:11 -0500

Brookhurst Hobbies in Garden Grove has a large selection of paint... They carry all of the common stuff ( Testors...Humbrol...) And the also carry Gunze Sangyo (waterbased) and Tamiya. But if you are looking for Gunze Mr.Color, then call up Legends Toys and Hobbies in Rowland Heights. They carry most of the Gunze Sangyo Gundam Color Kits but the selection of single colors is limited because they can't get Mr. Color paint anymore by the single bottle...If you want that go to Rainbowten.html and they can ship it to you from Japan at a reasonable price. I get my Gundam Color kits from HLJ...but they dont sell single bottles anymore... Also, Hobby People (formerly Hobby Shack) in Fountain Valley sells Tamiya and Testors...