Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 13:32:34 -0500

DuckFlesh@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/9/01 10:10:32 PM Central Standard Time,
> msgundam@mediaone.net writes:
>

>> >Too late, I already started on my 7th Zaku. :-(
>

> I want to get a first grade chars zaku and spray paint the whole thing
> dark
> green. I
>
>> think that'd look cool...

What the heck are you talking about? This thread involves "MG links" as
stated in the subject title. It's responses like yours that sometimes
makes threads a lot longer than what they should be. Why don't you try
posting something like FG Zaku Desires in the subject title ?, that way,
this thread doesn't get side-tracked in to something else.

--
eBay seller ID:  msvgundam
msgundam@mediaone.net