Beatnikgoth@aol.com
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 08:06:19 EST

I'm looking for some of the 1/20 figs that come with the special edition
master grades - to be specific - Camille Vidian from the Zeta coating
version, Amuro Ray from the RX-78-2 coating version, and the Kou Uraki from
the GP01Fb coating version. I already have these in the standard version and
don't feel like getting the coating version just for the figs. Anyone
willing to let some figs go or can point me in a good direction?