garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:45:37 -0800 (PST)

--- BlazeEagle <blazeeagle@charter.net> wrote:
> Maybe you ought to fully read it before commenting
> on it. It seems to be a very civil discussion to me.
> Not fully reading a persons post causes problems and
> confusion, that can breed a flame war . . .
>
> I read a post fully and sometimes read one several
> times, before posting a reply to posts. Email is not
> instant discussion, so one has the time to think
> over their reply before clicking their Send button.
>
> Aaron aka BlazeEagle
> "Believing a sign of Zeta"

erhm...duckflesh, dude, i really think you should read
all your emails from start to finish. i don't want to
hack on your attention span, but a lot of emails don't
end with the first paragraph (like my own emails
during the other flame wars -- you completely
misunderstood my email, calling it a "flame" when you
didn't even get past the first paragraph).

it would do you well to go through things from start
to end, and thinking them over before responding.

besides...-z- is one of the most respected and revered
members here (not just because of his age, mind you).
 when he barks, we listen, you listen, everybody
listens. should he even sneeze, everybody looks at
his general direction. :)

-garr
the unstompable