BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 00:55:00 -0500

Maybe you ought to fully read it before commenting on it. It seems to be a very civil discussion to me. Not fully reading a persons post causes problems and confusion, that can breed a flame war . . .

I read a post fully and sometimes read one several times, before posting a reply to posts. Email is not instant discussion, so one has the time to think over their reply before clicking their Send button.

Aaron aka BlazeEagle
"Believing a sign of Zeta"
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DuckFlesh@aol.com
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2001 12:36 AM
  Subject: Re: [gundam] Intolerance

  ummmmmm.... I didn't read that all, but it is saying basically that it is bad
  to be against a certain gundam series, right? Well, If I got this right, let
  me say that this list has been flame war free fo a while, and maybe you
  should let a sleeping dog lye instead of poking it with a stick and telling
  it it is intolerable. If I translated this Email wrong (i didn't read it all,
  after all) I apologize,