Javier Vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 17:29:47 -0800 (PST)

--- Loran Seakku <neogohan@nc.rr.com> wrote:
> If we can all just stop to think that Gundam, no
> matter how great of a
> show it is, is still JUST A CARTOON. People liking
> Wing over UC or UC
> over Wing is just incomparable to the Taliban
> destroying the Buddhas,
> saying so is just a grave over-statement. I don't
> like Wing, but I've
> learned to keep my mouth shut, but whenever anyone
> asks if I like Wing
> and I say no, then they get mad at me. We're all
> entitled to our own
> opinions. So someone making a "UC-only group" is
> their own business, if
> they want UC fans only, then let them, maybe you can
> go make a "Wing-only
> group". What difference does it make?
>
> One thing I don't understand is why people can bash
> X, G, and Turn-A and
> no one cares... but when someone says anything bad
> about Gundam Wing, all
> hell breaks loose. I like X, G and Turn-A, so people
> should regard those
> shows as high as any other AU series, including
> Wing.

Well your right that when we talk about GW everyone
comes in and fights back like hell. I really like the
art in Turn a Gundam people disrespect the Mecha
Designs yet they never seen the show before or
understand the storyline of the series.Yet Burke told
us once before he was converted to a G fan because yet
he saw the series and found out it was funny as hell
to see Gundams show with cheep cheezy version Mecha
action it had that made him glad he seen it.I try to
respect some people for there opinions and there
meanings of Wisdom all the Jazz the other day I found
out that Most Wing fans are bashing other Wing fans
and,AC VS AC are bashing each other left and right,UC
VS GW fans hateing calling out names such as Flamers
and other words I would not say. Because I think that
would disrespect everyone I want to you don't know who
or what is in this Mailing list.