Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Fri, 9 Mar 01 18:54:00 -0500

If we can all just stop to think that Gundam, no matter how great of a
show it is, is still JUST A CARTOON. People liking Wing over UC or UC
over Wing is just incomparable to the Taliban destroying the Buddhas,
saying so is just a grave over-statement. I don't like Wing, but I've
learned to keep my mouth shut, but whenever anyone asks if I like Wing
and I say no, then they get mad at me. We're all entitled to our own
opinions. So someone making a "UC-only group" is their own business, if
they want UC fans only, then let them, maybe you can go make a "Wing-only
group". What difference does it make?

One thing I don't understand is why people can bash X, G, and Turn-A and
no one cares... but when someone says anything bad about Gundam Wing, all
hell breaks loose. I like X, G and Turn-A, so people should regard those
shows as high as any other AU series, including Wing.

-"All your White Base are belong to us"