Peter Savin (pedro@shiporama.org)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:19:58 -0800

Hey, is that Desert Zaku in the background 1/100 too?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gus Jae" <gusjae@rcn.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Rick Dom

I myself am a big Dom fan too. My friends say that I like it because it
matches my size :)
My favorite is still the Dwadge I found in a 1986 issue of Hobby Japan.
Check out this pic:
http://users.rcn.com/gusjae/Misc/Pics/dwadge.JPG
This was actual a conversion from the original 1/100 Dom kit. I have seen a
new attempt on this conversion with the MG Dom in the HJ Gundam Weapons
Special, but it is not as cool as this one.
I have 2 of the 1/60 Dom kit and would love to convert it to this.
Someday...