Gus Jae (gusjae@rcn.com)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:00:46 -0500

I myself am a big Dom fan too. My friends say that I like it because it matches my size :)
My favorite is still the Dwadge I found in a 1986 issue of Hobby Japan. Check out this pic:
http://users.rcn.com/gusjae/Misc/Pics/dwadge.JPG
This was actual a conversion from the original 1/100 Dom kit. I have seen a new attempt on this conversion with the MG Dom in the HJ Gundam Weapons Special, but it is not as cool as this one.
I have 2 of the 1/60 Dom kit and would love to convert it to this. Someday...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thomas Kohl
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 3:51 AM
  Subject: Re: [gundam] Rick Dom

> > The only other 1/144 RD's out are the MSV Dom prototype and the tropical
> > test type.
> >
> > Pc
>
> There's also the Dwadge, the desert Dom.

  There is a kit of the dowadge ?? cool what scale ? what quality and where
  can i get it
  I am a big fan of everything Dom *G*
  currently my Collection of Dom type mobile suits

  1/100 MG Rick Dom
  1/144 HGUC Ms09f Dom Tropen
  1/144 Rick dom II
  1/144 HGUC Rick dias
  ( ok not that much i know but i have been into Gunpla for just 4 months
  now )

  I am looking forward to getting the following models asap

  AMX-009 Dreissen any scale
  1/100 MG Dom ( bcos of the weapons )
  Dowadge any scale
  the old real type 1/100 DOM model
  and offcourse the MS-10 pezun dowadge any scale