Matt Tateishi (tateishi@infinite-machine.com)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:42:17 -0800

I think his source is whoever sends him the models from Japan.
Actually, I have no idea where he gets his rumors but that would be my
guess. But in the past he has been sort of reliable. He predicted the
MG Nu Gundam, but I guess that wasn't that hard after the Sazabi came
out. I think he said the Re-GZ would be late summer/early fall 2001 so
if that actually comes to pass then maybe the other stuff about the
Dogas would be true.

I personally still don't think there's actually going to be a HGUC
Orchis, but like I said, I thought I'd just pass it on because it seems
to be talked about so often on this mailing list. Even if there were
plans for one my guess it wouldn't be out until 2002 at the earliest...?
And I would think it would cost a LOT more than $50 if it was 1/144 or
even 1/220. If it was 1/144 the box on that thing would probably be the
size of the PG Zeta or so, no?

--Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: kcsquare [mailto:kcsquare76@yahoo.com.sg]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 8:29 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] New MG rumor

hmm...I sure would like to know where is his source of
information
but anyway I always like the CCA mobile suits.If
Bandai is going ahead with their release-hurray!!!
As for the HGUC Orichis-I only believe it when I see
it confirmed on Gundam Perfect Web

--- Matt Tateishi <tateishi@infinite-machine.com>
wrote: > Hi there Gundam ML,

http://gundam.aeug.org/