YASU (vorfied@capital.net)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:53:58 -0500 (EST)

I think I went the other way around. I first got into robot anime with
Gundam, then I started watching all the 70's super robot shows. Boy, was
I hooked right away. I guess the main thing that got me into robot anime
in the first place was when I bought Super Robot Wars EX 8 years ago when
I visited Japan. All those cool robots in one big storyline.

As for AC/UC, The two were made in diffrent times when animation standards
were diffrent. UC just has that old animation feel, while the AC Gundam
series caters to the modern anime watchers. Its just a diffrence in taste
for each person who watches them. Myself? I'm mostly a fan of UC Gundam
cuz of the military aspect of the series... after sticking with UC Gundam
for so long, I tend to think of Gundams as military weapons with real
human like pilots... Not the 'super hero' types that are in Wing, or X...
Tho G Gundam has captured my interest. Dunno why. Maybe cuz of the corny
looking Gundams in it.

Yasu Ikehara
LNF Translations
http://translations.animangarpg.org