Fuller, Bill (bill.fuller@eds.com)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:28:22 -0500

I think this is a problem that we're just going to have to deal with, and
not dwell on.
Let's face it, giant robots aren't for everyone. And even anime people(yes,
them to) can be shallow and see it only for the robots when there's other
aspects to enjoy.
It seems that the mecha fan is the bottom of the pile, just below
hentai(don't get it, but oh well).

If they don't like it, then they don't like it. Nothing wrong with that. And
there's nothing wrong to keep trying with different shows(08th, CCA, F91,
etc) to see if you can spark their interest somehow. One of them is bound to
do it, since they all have different aspects to enjoy.

We can't expect everyone to appreciate Gundam, that's just not going to
happen.

http://gundam.aeug.org/