Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:17:24 -0800 (PST)

I don't think you are a bad fan for liking GWing more than the UC shows.
the UC shows can't please everybody and as long as you like Gundam, whether
its UC, GWing, G Gundam, Turn A, whatever, then you're a certified Gundam
fan, and a good one at that. I guess its the same way with anything. a
Ferrari is cool but not everyone thinks so. or a lot may think Michael
Jordan is the best basketball player ever, but there are some who would say
Magic Johnson or Larry Bird or Wilt Chamberlain or someone else. if you
think Bird is the best ever that doesn't make you a bad basketball fan.

On Fri, 09 Mar 2001 21:16:04 +1100, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Okay... something that's been bothering me since I made that rant a while
> ago. It seems that everyone who's seen both UC and Wing likes UC better,
> and thinks that the Wing plotline is a ripoff of UC. I've seen a LOT of
UC