Javier Vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:46:33 -0800 (PST)

--- Peter Carranza <uc0088sentinel@excite.com> wrote:
> Yeah, can`t wait for Ben Affleck/ Jerry Bruckheimer
> to foment pro US/ anti
> Japanese sentiment in the upcoming Pearl Harbor
> movie. All those who see
> this film should be required to see "Grave of the
> Fireflies" or "Barefoot
> Gen" right after. How about a film about
> Hiroshima/Nagasaki?
>
> Pc
>
> On Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:12:01 -0500, gundam@aeug.org
> wrote:
>
> > I'm an American and I totally agee with this.
> I've been thinking much the
> > same things. When I was in High Scool, I used to
> get werid looks from
> some
> > when I told them I like anime and Japanese
> robots. Kinda like a traitor
> look
> > or something. Yeah, the Japanese and Americans
> did some horrible things,
> but
> > horrible things happen in wars. Asians, black
> people, white people,
> Mexicans
> > etc. are refered to as races, but there is only
> one race and that's the
> > human race. Just because you look and/or think
> different, doesn't mean
> one
> > is less or more human, ya know?
> >

> > I happen to really like most Japanese stuff for
> some reason. I want to
> study
> > and learn Japanese so I can understand them
> better. I wish some people
> would
> > stop hating and instead starting understanding
> and getting along. I don't
> > think violence and wars will ever go away, as
> there will always be
> violent
> > people who only know violence. People can change,
> but there is always
> going
> > to be a "party pooper" that has friends/supports,
> that love to cause
> choas
> > and ruin. People that can't get along no matter
> what, needs to be exiled
> > form the humam race :)
> >
> > Anyway, my ranting mood is going away. Sorry for
> the ranting. Today seems
> > be a ranting day for a lot of folks here. Maybe
> it's time for an annual
> > ranting day on the GML? :)
> >

> > Aaron aka BlazeEagle
> > "Believing a sign of Zeta"

Anime is animation,I don't think they would like to be
call Japs if you call them by that word "Japs" that
was used along time ago in WW2 by USA but thats a long
story Im not good at telling storys well most of you
know or do know about it. You know in the America
there going to edit the nude scenes in MSG that would
make it for 5 year olds watch the series.You remember
the Stock Market Crashed in Japan along time ago you
wonder why there selling all there anime to US TV
trying to make Sunrise sell the Japansese Audio I
guess I can understand how they feel there selling out
an series that was the pride of Japan thats kind of
sad.