kcsquare (kcsquare76@yahoo.com.sg)
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 00:28:44 +0800 (CST)

hmm...I sure would like to know where is his source of
information
but anyway I always like the CCA mobile suits.If
Bandai is going ahead with their release-hurray!!!
As for the HGUC Orichis-I only believe it when I see
it confirmed on Gundam Perfect Web

--- Matt Tateishi <tateishi@infinite-machine.com>
wrote: > Hi there Gundam ML,

http://gundam.aeug.org/