Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool! (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:33:06 -0500

> First MS 0079 Gundam and now this. Injustice to no end. -_-;

Well, just keep in mind that ADV is releasing Robotech and only has the
rights to Robotech, which never had a japanese audio track. So for someone
to release the japanese audio tracks and do subtitles, they'd need rights to
the original shows and have to do their own subtitling, plus they wouldn't
be able to use the Robotech dub. But, who knows, maybe AnimeEigo has the
rights to do Southern Cross and Genesis Climber - that would be kinda cool.

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/