Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam! (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 14:29:33 +0800

> anyway, it never occurs to them that the actual
> drawings, inkings and colorings are maybe done by
> non-japanese people and that anime is anime quite
> simply because it's churned out by japanese studios
> (at least, that's my definition of "anime").
> anyway...enough ranting from me.
> -garr

Even more funny, Hanna-Barbera and Japanese studios have one cmmon link:
Filcartoons, which used to do inbetweening for both of them. I guess in the
end, it's just labor cost on that respect.

BTW, one funny trivia fact: Filcartoons was asked to do a hentai anime
once, and all the women animators walked out. LOL!