Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 03:16:50 -0500 (EST)

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Not when I'm BROKE!

Damnit!!! *$%*^*@*%*@&#%%*^*!*$%&*%!&!#%&%*

------Original Message------
From: Matt Tateishi <tateishi@infinite-machine.com>
To: "'gundam@aeug.org'" <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: March 9, 2001 1:21:38 AM GMT
Subject: [gundam] New MG rumor

Hi there Gundam ML,

Well, I was at New Type Hobbies in San Francisco last weekend to buy a
MG Nu Gundam and as I was looking around I started talking to the guy
about Master Grades and what's coming up. And he went through the stuff
that's already announced, like Hyaku Shiki and GP-O3. And then he
mentioned that after that the Re-GZ will be the next Master Grade. And
I was kind of surprised and asked him why they were making a MG out of
such an obscure suit. And he said that Bandai is moving forward with
CCA-era suits and that there are plans for an eventual MG Geara Doga and
MG Jagd Doga. And THEN he dropped a bomb and said that Bandai is
actually planning for a (wait for it...) HGUC Dendrobium Orichis?! So
of course I gave him a look of immense disbelief, but he insisted that
they're actually taking about this right now.

Okay, this is all total rumor and might be completely unfounded. It's
just something a guy that works at a model store told me. But I thought
I'd pass it on.

--Matt

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.