Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:29:08 -0500

Another thing I should add, it's generally not the average joe who
criticizes anime....it's American animators and movie critics, mainly(Both
of whom I've had my share of run-ins with on the subject. Not pretty :( )

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Chris Maier
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 1:24 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] MSG's animation and its North American debut

Well, it also has to deal with animation as well. A lot of people compare
that anime uses a lot of still shots and when it doesn't, the characters
move without weight or something like that...really, I think that's just
being anal, a lot of American cartoons do the same thing. Both countries
produce good and bad animation.