BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:12:01 -0500

I'm an American and I totally agee with this. I've been thinking much the
same things. When I was in High Scool, I used to get werid looks from some
when I told them I like anime and Japanese robots. Kinda like a traitor look
or something. Yeah, the Japanese and Americans did some horrible things, but
horrible things happen in wars. Asians, black people, white people, Mexicans
etc. are refered to as races, but there is only one race and that's the
human race. Just because you look and/or think different, doesn't mean one
is less or more human, ya know?

I happen to really like most Japanese stuff for some reason. I want to study
and learn Japanese so I can understand them better. I wish some people would
stop hating and instead starting understanding and getting along. I don't
think violence and wars will ever go away, as there will always be violent
people who only know violence. People can change, but there is always going
to be a "party pooper" that has friends/supports, that love to cause choas
and ruin. People that can't get along no matter what, needs to be exiled
form the humam race :)

Anyway, my ranting mood is going away. Sorry for the ranting. Today seems to
be a ranting day for a lot of folks here. Maybe it's time for an annual
ranting day on the GML? :)

Aaron aka BlazeEagle
"Believing a sign of Zeta"