Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool! (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 00:05:36 -0500

> style when you see them in motion. There are going to be an awful lot of
> Zaku fans later this year, and I tell ya, seeing the Dom's move is too
cool.

I agree, I'm definitely looking forward to the broadcast. Although, as with
many old school things, I can't help but think how cool a re-animation would
be, kind of like they did with BGC and BGC 2040. I know, it'll never happen,
but a guy can dream, right?

"And though they may die by the dozens, indeed even the hundreds, and
occasionally by the thousands, the Zaku II will live on in our hearts and
memories, forever. Unless we're pilots, in which case we might not have long
to remember them."

;-)

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/